Complete with all the advantages of factory-produced MMC elements:
- Cost Certainty
- Speed of Build
- Quality Control
- Improved H&S Benefits
- Large-Format Production
- Calculated Psi Values to reduce Cold Bridging
Typically our panels deliver 0.11W/m2K or better, in line with Passiv Haus requirements, and robustly achieve airtightness performance below 1m3/m2/h @ 50 Pa when a complete airtightness strategy is implemented.
Fabric First Approach – In our experience there is always a commercial benefit for adopting a low-energy thermal envelope approach, the slightly increased cost to build is more than offset against cost savings in the lifetime of the completed building.
Airtightness Champions – Trained at the Siga Academy
For all projects Timber Innovations can provide:
- Design, supply and install of the complete insulated superstructure
- Range of natural insulation options – factory blown technology
- Enhanced airtightness package
- Bespoke U Value and Psi Values – calculated for your project