Five New Approved Building Documents
The Government has now published five new Approved Building Documents for England.
• AD Part L Volume 1 – Dwellings
• AD Part l Volume 2 – Buildings other than dwellings
• AD Part F Volume 1 – Dwellings
• Ad Part F Volume 2 – Buildings other than dwellings
• An entirely new AD Part O – Overheating
These documents are a further step in the recognition that a fabric-first approach to low-energy buildings is the way forward.
The Future Building standards now guide new builds towards all the key aspects that we believe in, and our product range can assist with all these aspects.
The new regulations come into force on 15th June 2022 and you can see them here.